Writing a Convincing Bullying Essay
Bullying Essay Should Expose the Cruelty in Bullying
Bullying Essay should aim at contributing to minimizing or eliminating bullying in schools and out of the schools. Bullying is not innocent child play. It is a deliberate act of cruelty practiced by children and youth just as some adults engage in cruel acts against their fellow citizens. The children who show signs of becoming bullies should be stopped at early stages, because the continuation of their behaviors will make them criminals in the future making their lives as well as other people’s lives miserable. Though the bullying in the schools is the first thing to come to our minds while on subject, there are other forms like bullying at workplace, cyber bullying and bullying in public transport etc. If you are given an assignment to write a Bullying Essay, it can be used to create awareness about the gravity of the problem and the undesirable consequences of bullying.
Various Forms of Bullying
Bullying can take various forms. Simple teasing is a form of mental torture and amounts to mild bullying. Teasing continued criticism, exclusion, isolation, verbal, mental, emotional and minor physical abuse can all be identified as bullying. Most serious forms of bullying may be fatal, involving physical torture and mental torment beyond bearability, resulting in dire results as death to the victim. Given the gravity of bullying, it has to be prevented with the collective effort of the teachers, parents, school children and the education authorities. It is not only the victim that suffers but the bully also suffers in the long run. Your bullying Essay can discuss the possible measures against bullying.
Topics for the Bullying essay
- Forms of bullying: Explore about the various forms of bullying.
• Causes for bullying: Various causes for the bullying behavior have been identified. Your essay can discuss these causes.
• About victims of bullying: Victims’ short term and long term sufferings can be discussed in an essay.
• Bullying and social background: Is there a connection between the bullying behavior and the social back ground of the bullies? This is a good topic for investigative essay.
• Bullying and psychology: Discuss the psychology of bullies or constant victims of the bullies
• Narrative essay on bullying: You can write on an incident where you were bullied, you resisted bullying or you were the observer.
• Bullying in workplace: Bullying is not only limited to the school. Write your essay on bullying in workplace.
• Bullying and gender: Sometimes bullying is aimed at girls. “Eve teasing” is a big social issue in countries like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. This is another interesting topic for bullying essay.
Purpose of Bullying Essay – Conclusion
For a student writing the bullying essay the main purpose is to get a passing grade. But on another note, a bullying essay can be written to create awareness about the various issues and the seriousness of bullying. It can help prevent this bad practice. Persuasion essays are ideal to bring this message to the students and the public. A narrative essay on a serious incidence of bullying can create sympathy on the victim and get necessary medical, financial and other types of help. If victim is crippled and needs a wheel chair, an essay like this can bring some relief from a philanthropist. This shows the power of an essay well written with good intension. You can discuss the purpose in essay conclusion by calling for action against bullying.
Seeking Essay Help
When writing the bullying essay, you may need help to get it finished before the due date. You may seek help from your colleagues, friends and family. But remember that they also may be busy with their work. Best option is to buy a custom essay as per your requirements from a good essay writing service. This will help you to improve your writing skills also by providing an example of a good essay.